TV: Use local cable access TV to show
- Dress up as injured/ill patients, march around, distribute leaflets about insurance company denials, pre-existing conditions, etc.
- Hold candlelight vigils on behalf of the 22,000 Americans who die each year because of no insurance.
- Hold “Die-ins” at local Emergency Departments/Trauma Centers explaining the plight of the uninsured
- Dress in shabby clothes and carry buckets asking passersby, “Buddy/M’am, could you please spare a buck for real health care reform?” Distribute information flyers (available on website).
- Men dress in suits or tuxedos/big cigars; women dress in evening clothes/dressy suits, have monopoly money