You’ve come to this website because you care that we don’t have what every other industrialized nation takes for granted, a universal health care system that provides everyone with the health care they need, regardless of age, state of health, or employment status.
You may even be angry about it.
We want to help you change the system. There’s a lot you can do!
Activate your community leaders:
- Lobby your City Council, Board of Supervisors, School Board to endorse Medicare for All.
- Ask the organizations and businesses in your town to write a letter of endorsement also.
Click here to learn more about activating your community leaders.
“We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.”
Raise money to help the campaign for Improved Medicare for All:
- Invite your friends and neighbors to attend a house party – we’ll hold your hand and provide a speaker.
- Host a Tapas Party for your friends.
Click here for some fun ways to support the campaign for single payer.
“Change means movement. Movement means friction. Only in the frictionless vacuum of a nonexistent abstract world can movement or change occur without that abrasive friction of conflict.”
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
Tell the people in your town about Medicare for All:
- Set up a table at your local farmers market and start talking to people.
- Have some friends over to your house for a movie party – don’t forget the popcorn.
- Hand out flyers on a street corner.
- Get some friends to join you and have some fun with street theater or freeway bannering.
Click here for materials to help you educate your community
“A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.”